Creating Great Conditions For Great Sex


 A great relationship is essential for the development of great relationships.

Both men and women believe that sexual satisfaction and responses are reflexes that activate when the right buttons or the light switch is turned off.

The truth is that sexual response will occur more often if we take the time to make sure the conditions for sex are right. These conditions will increase our sexual curiosity and responsiveness.

Perhaps I can best describe it by analogizing driving a car. If I want to drive my car safely, well, and happy, there are certain conditions that must be met. Most of the time, I don't think about it.

I like to be in the front seat, with my hands on either the steering wheel or the trunk. My eyes are open and I always drive on the right side of the road. I don't go through a muddy field or down a steep cliff. I turn on the headlights when it's dark, and I use the wipers when it's raining. I use the brake to stop, and the accelerator for speed. I make sure there is oil and petrol in my car, and arrange a service. I wouldn't expect to have a great driving experience if I didn't do these things. These are my conditions for a great experience driving.

You all have your own rules for great sex, and your partner may not agree with them. It is therefore important to get to know yourself well enough to understand what the conditions are for great sex in your relationships Call girls in New York. You should also be curious about your partner's ideal conditions for great sex.

Because of past experiences, both positive and negative, we are able to determine our own conditions for great sexual sex. It is important that we let our partners know what makes us happy and what makes us unhappy so that we can meet our conditions for great sexual sex. You may wish your partner would just understand this. Guess what? But they won't listen if you tell them.

This should be checked regularly. Then, either with your partner, or by yourself, you can try something new to see how it feels for you. This will ensure that your sex is not only great, but also exciting each time you meet. Your partner can do the same.

It is said that variety is the spice in life. This is true for great sex especially when it comes to long-term relationships.

From now on, be in love



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Great Tips for Improving Your Sex Life

Better Sex -Top 10 Reasons Why Sex is Preferred Over Candy, Flowers and Beer